Sorry folks, but so far it is still a big fat “We hope so!”, and we know for a fact that you are just as stoked as we are. There had been rumors circulating that the 150 cc Honda Winner/Supra GTR is finally coming to the Philippines. Given that it has already arrived in Vietnam , Malaysia and Indonesia, we’re kinda feeling that our long wait will soon be over.
Why are we so excited about it, you ask? Let’s start with its look. The layered body cover is truly a standout among its peers in the underbone category. The sharp ridges up front reminds us of Japanese origami with its precision, probably a homage of the Japanese brand to the art form. The Honda Supra GTR 150 also comes with LED lights, an exclusive 3D emblem, and a combine digital panel meter. It does not only look powerful, it actually packs a punch with a new generation 150cc, 6-speed engine and tubeless front and rear tires.
We don’t know when Honda Philippines will drop this bad boy but we promise to keep our eyes peeled so you can hear it from us first when it finally arrives. For now, maybe we should just keep on clamoring for it until the motorcycle gods answer our prayers.
The Honda Supra GTR 150 comes in four colors: Cruiser White, Gun Black, Spartan Red and Grande Blue.
You can see the full specs of the Honda Supra GTR 150 below:
- Machine Type:4-Step, DOHC, 4 ValvesStep
- Volume:149.16 cc
- Engine Cooling System:Liquid Cooled with Auto Fan
- Fuel Supply System:PGM-FI
- Diameter x Step:57.3 x 57.8 mm
- Compression Comparison:11.3: 1
- Maximum Power:12.0 kW (16.3 PS) / 9,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque:14.2 Nm (1.45 kgf.m) / 6,500 rpm
- Transmission Type:Manual, 6 Speed
- Dental displacement patterns:1-N-2-3-4-5-6
- System Start:Electric & Kick Starter
- Coupling Type:Wet Multiplate with Coil Springs
- Lubrication System:Wet
- Oil Lubricant Capacity:1.1 Liter (Periodic Replacement)
- Ignition Type:Full – Transistor
- Battery Type:MF 12V – 5.0 Ah
- Spark Plug type:NGK MR9C-9N or ND U27EPR-N9